OVERALL JOB PURPOSE: The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department at Black Thunder and Coal Creek Mines.
• Benefits – Track and verify employee and dependent eligibility for medical insurance to ensure accuracy of enrollment. This includes adding and deleting enrollees, performing quarterly eligibility reports, coordinating/tracking STD and FMLA, and serving as back-up for the Human Resources Representative.
• HRIS/Ellipse – Enter new hires and make changes, maintain integrity of data.
• Applicant tracking/communication – Maintain applicant log, ensuring all applicants are logged and response and disclosure forms are sent out. Send out letters to non-selected candidates and close and file job folders.
• Coordinate various HR projects and assist with HR functions, as assigned.
PREFERRED SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2-year college degree in relevant area, or equivalent experience
• Strong organizational skills, with ability to handle multiple simultaneous duties
• Strong communication skills, with ability to make group presentations
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work with all levels of individuals
• Experience in HR environment
• Experience working with benefits and HRIS
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Ellipse
POSITION WILL REPORT TO: Human Resources Manager Qualified candidates interested in this position should submit information through https://thunderbasin.aaimtrack.com/jobs/ by November 30, 2020
We thank all candidates for their interest, but advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted