• Provide administrative support to departments as assigned.
• Sort technician daily time cards; scan, verify and validate timecards utilizing timecard automation software.
• Maintain all training files for the department.
• General office duties including mail distribution. This person is expected to interface with TBCC employees at all levels in a professional and friendly manner.
• Arrange travel itineraries.
• All other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Superior data entry, word processing, e-mail, and spreadsheet skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills, with ability to interact with employees at all levels in a professional and approachable manner.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated administrative and clerical proficiency.
• Experience with Ellipse, Word, Excel and Outlook strongly preferred.
• Willingness to work as a part of a team with behavior that supports this effort.
POSITION WILL REPORT TO: Department Manager Qualified candidates interested in this position should submit information through https://thunderbasin.aaimtrack.com/jobs/ by November 30, 2020
We thank all candidates for their interest, but advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.