Design, develop and support technical solutions to augment corporate strategy and mining operations. Provide research, analysis and recommendations when new functional business processes or software upgrades are needed. Lead the collection and documentation of requirements and solution artifacts. Troubleshoot systems, process and reporting issues. Coordinate application technology and security upgrades.
- Designs and develops technical solutions to augment business strategy and operations. Ensures proper testing and manages implementation.
- Provides research, analysis and recommendations when new functional business processes or software upgrades are needed. Envisions and proposes enhancements supporting process improvement and automation.
- Leads the collection and documentation of requirements and solution artifacts including devising UI layouts, database design, data flow diagrams, and process flow charts.
- Troubleshoots systems, process and reporting issues. When appropriate formulates multiple solutions and collaborates with associates to implement the best solution.
- Works with other IT staff to research and coordinate application technology upgrades, server upgrades and replacements, security changes, and implement other cross-system requirements.
- 4-10 years of experience in an Application Developer role and experience primarily in custom development.
- 3-5 years of Oracle Application Developer experience with a high degree of proficiency using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, and how Oracle database tables, views, packages, triggers, etc. are effectively designed, written and deployed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Excellent communication skills as partnering with associates is a critical role.
- Able to work outside of normal work hours to address emergencies and perform scheduled off-hour activities.
- 3+ years of experience developing software using Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Experience supporting a Mining, Utility or Energy company in a technical role.
Flexible Schedule: work both on-site and remote with schedule agreed upon by manager.